Our college
has organized mega raya events for students which is under UITM, UPM, UTM,
A-Level and KTT students. Me and housemates has joined dancing group to
performed at these event. Its makes me felt excited cause its been a long time I
didn’t danced. I was conducted in this performance. I create a choreography
which theme of 1 Malaysia. We only trained for 3 days. I also sponsor clothes
for them. Some of them was wearing Punjabi sut, baju kebaya, baju kurung,
cheongsam and baju melayu. We all also need to touch up before our performance.
I really felt not comfortable. When its comes to our performance all of us felt
so nervous especially my housemates cause it was the first time they danced in
front of many people. When the music is started the audience all shout and
enjoyed our performance especially the masscom seniors. We all felt so happy
cause at first I thought our performance going to be messy and the choreography
is bored but it was totally wrong many students support us and they also said
we did a great job! I was so happy cause at first there was many obstacle
before we’re performed. Thank god. And yes! We did it! This is such a good
memory that I wouldn’t forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment