Monday, 2 September 2013

final exam is around the corner

oh no! final exam is around the corner and i haven't started doing my revision. I didn't do any past year questions yet. Time flies so fast. first semester is going to end soon. yeah! i feel so excited. And i'm also going to be a senior soon. hehehe... I feel so nervous cause my lecturer also told us to scored for this semester cause first semester is so easy to scored and i want to get dean in this semester and get MARA scholarship. I want to makes my mom proud cause what she wants is i get good pointer and success in the future. I don't want to makes my mom sad so i need to do preparation start from now. I need to throw all my bad habit especially lazy habit! I need to focus on my aim. I need to study smart cause there's lots of subjects i need to cover. It's going to be a stressful times for me but i need to sacrificed for my mom cause i loves her so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment