Monday, 17 June 2013

My Fantasy world that I go through everyday


  


       Hi, this is my first post for my new blogspot. My name is Khairunnisa Binti Khairul Anwar. For short is nisa. Im a college student of Kolej Teknologi Timur. The course that im taking is office management which it is under business faculty in UITM. So, I'm going to tell you guys about my first impression when I enter to this college last 2 weeks. At first, I thought this college is like UITM campus but the sad part is, it is just a shoplot.But nevermind i just put that all aside cause i've my own mission before i enter to this college. The best part is i met my housemate. At first when we all ignored each other but after a few talked we feel comforted and we think we have something in common. Their name is Min, Bell, Faz, Syima, Qyla, Yaya and Raihan. Thats all for tonight. tadaaa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment