Mother....Who we are today, and who we'll be
tomorrow will be formed not by ourselves, as we would like to think, but by the
people around us, namely our friends and family. Possibly the biggest influence
is our mother. As a child, she taught us everything. being polite and
respectful to adults. without my mom im nothing.
My mom is my bestfriend and also my counselor . when
i got problem she will always be there with a shoulder to cry on for me.. Even
if she's been screamed at all day by my siblings, she will still be eager to
hear my story at college or about my friends. My mother could probably run a
gossip column in the weekly paper on all the gossip she will hear from me and my friends, whether it be about me,
my friends, or my boyfriend. She understand me well. I think my mom is the best
mom ever!
My mother is a wonderful influence,
She loves me too much. Sometimes I asking her
for not letting me to do a wrong decision. I'm afraid that one day I will end
up screaming at her to leave me alone or being rude toward her. I know almost
every teenage girl does same goes to my sis sometimes. And I know almost every
teenage girl will feel guilty afterwards, but they don’t know how to apologize.
So, sometimes we have to think before we take an action so that we won’t hurt
our mother’s feelings. To makes them feel happy i know i have to study hard and
give her the best result in final exam and also success in the future. The most
is i have to be a good daughther and appreciate what she had done to me J

No comments:
Post a Comment